Join our Superior team of food service industry professionals!
Work for Us
But only if you can answer “yes” to the following questions!
- Are you always smiling, love helping others, willing to drop everything to assist a customer or co-worker?
- Are you able to work evenings, weekends and the busy holiday times?
- Do you have relevant experience in food service, customer service, and retail?
- Do you share our Superior values - a vision of sustainability, a love of food, keeping it local and concern for your community
Superior Equipment is a progressive, unique workplace:
- Committed to the health and well being of its employees.
- Small business governed by seven principles.
- Healthy, safe, earth-friendly work setting
- Pay for Performance with an unbeatable benefits package
- Dedicated to employee growth and development
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Superior Equipment to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, arrest record, conviction record, use or non-use of lawful products or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.